“The Great Believers” by” Rebecca Makkai” describes morality and illness in society. The book is about a group of friends having some gay members in it and a daughter who is lost in Paris and searched by her mother. It also describes the outbreak of aids.
The Great Believers’ Quotes
– If you are a primary keeper of someone and when that someone goes, then letting go would be a kind of murder.
– Sometimes, you are stuck with all your past love.
– Being here in someone’s life and making room for someone in your life is the true meaning of friendship.
– It would be so simple if we could be on earth in the same place and at the same time as everyone we loved, and it would be much better if we were born and died together.
– That is a miracle if you are both born simultaneously and are in the same place on the planet.
– Waiting for the world to come always unraveled matters.
– Often, things hold together when it is temporary, and that separation hurts.
– I would choose the end timeline if I am given the option of choosing a timeline to live on the earth.
– You can never know someone else’s marriage, and you can use only your own, and even, in the end, you will realize that you know only half of the things about it.
– Sometimes, tearing apart everything that was ever built is necessary.
– Stupid violence is done by stupid people only.
– Nobody talks about how long life it but everybody talks of how short life is.
– When you live in the middle of history, you will hate it.
– Remember, we make our mess, and we shouldn’t blame anyone for this.
The Great Believers’ Quotes
– All our mistakes are magnified by the diseases we suffer.
– At nineteen, you are stupid and make many stupid mistakes.
– Everyone has some joy in their life, but they write something macabre when they write stories down the line.
– Every story has a different ending, even if they seem to be the same.
– A day can just cut your life into two.
– Hatred is not the saddest part of love, but the failure of love is the saddest part of love.
– The portions are small in the wonders of the world.
– He wasn’t vanishing if you learned new details about someone and then he left.
– Stocking to a selfish thought that this is not fair to her is most irritating sometimes.
– You have nothing to do when you are in the middle of the story.
– The self-correcting prejudice is ageism and nothing else.
– You left the door open after you came from heaven so that he could go through that door.
– The air doesn’t hurt anymore after it has been wintered for a long time.
– We were happier and safer when there was this tiny window.
– When we think of the beginning of something but the fact is that it is the end.
– Friendship becomes different at the end of love, and it is true.
– She couldn’t make him understand that the city was a graveyard.
– The man standing at the end of the world will be the luckiest and unluckiest.
– Sometimes, the person can change, and at the same time, he can’t let go of your initial conception.
– When people leave, they take their reasons with them.
– Even the love was complicated; I had so much love for him.
– We get up each day because we believe we can keep it from happening again.
– When you are in love, you are never reasonable.
– You will be thinking about the planet like no one, and you will miss out.
– There will nothing be unique at the end of the world; it will just be standard stuff.
– Don’t fall apart over something that hasn’t happened yet.
– You are afraid of everything after you are afraid of one thing.
– Although he couldn’t see the action on his screen, he was the one who is set in motion.
– The fear of getting his heart broken is the governing factor of his life, and he started wondering about it.
– Sometimes, she is just an angry woman but fundamentally correct.
– You can be miserable anywhere if you are going to be miserable.
– I never thought that I could have a perfect life, and I feel like an idiot now.
– Trauma wasn’t always the best glue and cannot last.
– Things our parents haven’t experienced are already experienced by us, making us older than our parents.
– Books are very fair, so I knew they could save him.
– People are peculiar, and they accept it completely.
– The windows never broke, but her heart was in the fragment at the end.
– When you awake beside someone sleeping, it is the loneliest thing in the world.
– When you are nine, you realize something, and you realize it again when you are ten.
– Sometimes, your heart fills up with the lead.
– In heaven, you can float through characters and books.
– The century would have made more sense than the backward, and we ended worse, not where we began.
– Some writers are thankful to their mothers for the editorial insights.
– Everything is taken at face value in today’s world.
– The tale of violet Saville Devohr was vague and underwhelming for a ghost story.
- Most Effective and Proven Time Management Tips, Techniques & Strategies
- Why Your Time Management Fails: Everything You Must Know
- Beginner’s Guide For Time Management In 2023
- 25 Effective Calendar & Schedule Management Tips
- Guide On How To Be Professional In Doing Time Management
“Vision, strategy, and inspiration – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of “TheLeaderboy” dedicated to leadership and personal development. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the principles of effective leadership for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to empower individuals to become better leader