The book named “Sapiens: A brief history of Humankind ” was written by Yuval Noah Harari. This book was first written in the Hebrew language. This book mainly focused on Homo Sapiens and surveyed the history of humanity from the stone age to the 20th century.
Inspiring Quotes from Sapiens
– Even though a monkey is given an unlimited number of bananas, you cannot convince him to provide you with a banana.
– Sapiens are thoughtful, imaginative, and sensitive animals who can be trained to do marvelous things.
– The concept of religion started because of the gathering of particular ideas, beliefs, thoughts, and acts.
– Sapiens are devoid of unnatural behavior, i.e., their behavior cannot undergo serious changes against the laws of nature.
– The root of misery or suffering is often due to the endless desires for amusing events and acts in our life.
– One of the profound laws of nature is that luxury tends to become necessities.
– The big bang incident can be considered the father of the formation of planet Earth.
– The first humans were believed to be present in the African region and somewhere in Asia too.
– During human evolution, language has become a major changing attribute.
– The only species on earth that can form relationship bonds, enjoy life, and have sensible emotions are the Sapiens only.
– There is a huge social contrast between our modern industry that destroys nature and our forefathers who lived in harmony with nature.
– The increase in population resulted in agricultural revolutions around the world, which can keep more people alive in bad conditions.
– Thinking scientifically, human life doesn’t have any particular aim toward the universe. Rather we are the outcome of some cosmic events.
– Sapien’s happiness is limited to the materialistic world, i.e., it exists for a short period.
– Sapiens are devoid of natural rights, i.e., they are dependent upon the laws of nature and physics.
– Basically, we study history to learn from the mistakes of our ancestors so that we won’t repeat that and strive for excellence.
– The best adjective that suits the personality of Sapiens is “xenophobic,” i.e., they strongly dislike people from other regions.
– Myths are the best evils ever created by the homo sapiens
– Many cities, villages, and churches are rooted in common myths that are valueless and only exist in the human imagination
– The bronze age was the major age of the revolution of humans as the concept of civilizations began in this age.
– Basically, the thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and faith gave rise to the formation of religions.
– Different religions have different aspects of human life, such as music, dance, art, funeral process, eating habits, and sacred events.
Inspiring Quotes from Sapiens
– The story of human evolution has undergone various behavioral complexity, but no recorded proof exists.
– Our ancestors had a diet almost equal to omnivores and some non veg such as chickens, goats, and small insects.
– The invention of universal coinage has increased trade and other business activities.
– Hunger and fear have led humanity to discover magnificent things like making iron tools and smelting iron and bronze to produce utensils, weapons, and other things.
– Earlier, the sapiens used the pictorial presentation of their culture, arts, and survival techniques, whereas today, there are around 10000 languages globally.
– Sapiens are the only species that can talk a lot about things that do not exist.
– Most of the early men were involved in farming and fishing.
– The sapiens had only emerged the concept of ghosts out of their fear and beliefs, which is still believed in various parts of the world.
– Animists believed that there was no difference between humans and other living beings, which strongly impacted society.
– Religions, political factors, trade networks, and legal institutions have a significant role in the emergence of Sapiens’ distinctive cognitive capacity of imagination.
– Wars result from sapiens’ flexible minds that only strive for their royalty, safety, and dominance over other territories.
– Humans are their Gods as they have mastered the deep science engineering of creating their species through mutation.
– Mainly, the history of humanity was divided into four parts: the cognitive revolution, the agricultural revolution, the unification of humankind, and the scientific revolution.
– Still, many unrecorded proofs of human history are kept secret from humanity.
– No matter how educated the society gets, he will still have some faiths, beliefs, fear, and greed because it’s the base of the pillar upon which they are standing today.
– Sapiens have problems with their own rules and legacies, or we can say that it is the way of life for the Sapiens.
– Today, the Sapiens have created their dummies in the form of technically efficient robots than their owners because they lack emotion and don’t get tired.
– Super-humans are now replacing Homo sapiens.
– The marvelous revolution of humanity can be seen or felt from the extinction of various animals and plants.
– The world is being dominated by capitalism.
– Homo sapiens must learn to live within various species’ diversity, thus maintaining a proper balance between them.
– Homo sapiens is the world’s rulers; they are the only individuals who believe that things exist purely through their imagination.
- 101+ The Overstory Quotes
- 45+ Black History Month Activities And Games
- 100 Best Books on Self-Discipline and Self-Control
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs’s Leadership Style, characteristics, personality traits, qualities & More
- Decoding Walt Disney: Leadership, Personality Style, Traits, Qualities And More
Carol T. Mahaffey is a certified American Author And a creator of Theleaderboy. Carol is a Self-Taught Marketer with 10+ Years of Experience. She brings her decade of experience to her current role, where she is dedicated to writing books, blogs, and articles, inspiring the world on how to become a better Leader.