Many people who are politicians, musicians, actors, leaders, etc are also ESTJs or Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging.
Such personality types are also known to be dependable, honest, and efficient.
They are born leaders who like to follow the rules and set of textures along with putting a lot of effort into what they do.
- List Of 15 Famous People With ESTJ Personality Type
- List Of Other ESTJ Famous People In Different Sectors
List Of 15 Famous People With ESTJ Personality Type
Well, there are a lot of them who are famous and have their own position in society, whether it’s for their work or their contributions.
To learn more about the famous 15 people with ESTJ personality, here is the list for you :
Michelle Obama is also listed as one of the ESTJ, as she said everyone learned to be honest and angry, and the truth matters, also nobody should take shortcuts or play by their own set of rules. Success won’t count unless someone doesn’t earn it fair and square.
Michelle LaVaughn Robinson Obama was born on 17 January 1964.
She is the former First Lady of the United States, serving from 2009 to 2017. She is also the first African – American who became the first lady.
Emma Watson is someone who is dedicated, honest, reliable, and self-confident. She continually fights for women’s empowerment and equality among the genders.
Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson was born on 15 April, she gained recognition doing independent and blockbuster movies.
Not just the English actress about activities and doing work for the women right.
She became famous after playing the role of Hermoine Granger in the Harry Potter Franchise.
However, her top review movies are Ballet Shoes and Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2.
She appeared in movies like Beauty And The Beast, Little Women, The Perks of Being A Wallflower, etc.
Courtney Cox is known to be reborn as a leader, she has a great work ethic and she also co-owns the production company called Coquette Production.
Courteney Bass Cox was born on 15 June, she is a director, producer, and actress.
She gained recognition for playing the role of Monica Geller in Friends Sitcom.
She appeared in movies and tv shows like Friends: The Reunion, Cougar Town, Scream, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, Mr. Destiny, etc.
Alec Baldwin is a confident and dependable personality. Also, he is someone who is known for not getting easily agreed if someone doesn’t feel right.
Alexander Rae Baldwin III was born on 3 April 1958. He is an American actor, political activist, film producer, comedian, and writer.
Well, he appeared in movies and tv shows like The Baby Boss, Beetlejuice, It’s Complicated, Dr.Death, Mission Impossible, Working Girl, etc.
Well, she is considered to be an ESTJ as she is focused, direct, and has patience.
Lucy Alexis Liu was born on 2 December 1968, she is an American actress, producer and worked for both tv and movies.
She did movies including Charlie’s Angels, Kill Bill, Elementary, Kung Fu Panda, Payback, Joey, Marry Me, etc.
She is not someone who easily gives up and lets things go in a way that she doesn’t want to.
Billy Graham is honest, dependable, and honest and because of such qualities, he can be another famous ESTJ.
William Franklin Graham Jr. was born on 7 November 1918. And he died on 21 February 2018.
He was an American evangelist, ordained Southern Baptist minister, and a prominent l Christian figure.
Judith Susan Sheindlin, also known as Judge Judy, is an American TV personality, author, television producer, and former prosecutor as well as Manhattan family court judge.
Judy Sheindlin is someone who is prone when it comes to following the rules, she is also confident and honest.
She was born on 21 October 1942.
Also, she did movies and tv shows like Judge Judy, Hot Bench, CHiPs’99, etc.
Bette Davis is known for giving the best when it comes to her roles. She had reliability and confidence.
Ruth Elizabeth David was born on 5 April 1908 and died on 6 October 1989.
She did movies like What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?, The Little Foxes, The Letter, Hush Hush Sweet Charlotte, Wicked Stepmother, etc.
Saddam Hussain has been identified to be an ESTJ by the experts themselves.
Saddam Hussein Abd al-Majid al Tikriti was born on 28 April 1937 and died on 30 December 2006.
He was an Iraqi politician who served from 16 July 1976 to April 2003 as The Fifth President Of Iraq.
Lyndon B. Johnson
Lyndon B.Johnson was one of the born leaders, he was intelligent and reliable.
Lyndon Baines Johnson, often referred to by initials LBJ, was born on 27 August 1908, and died on 22 January 1973.
He was the 36th president of the US, serving from 1963 to 1969.
Under President John F. Kenndey, he served as 37th president.
Eliot Ness was late bidding, honest and true by nature.
He was born on 19 April 1903 and died on 16 May 1957.
Eliot was an American printed agent, he was famous for e floors that he did to bring down AL Capone and enforce the prohibition in Chicago.
Jerry Falwell is listed often as ESTJ. He also said that he has to know that at the age of 66, he ever used tobacco or alcohol. As he buried a lot of friends who used these things.
Jerry Laymon Falwell Sr was born on 11 August 1933 and died on 15 May 2007.
He was a Baptist pastor, conservative activities, and televangelist.
Phil McGraw is strong, honest, and confident which describes him as ESTJ.
Phillip Calvin McGraw, also known as Dr.Phil was born on 1 September 1950.
He is a television personality, host of the show Dr.Phil, and author.
He also appeared in movies like Uncle Tom, Simpsons movies, Love The beast, etc.
Andrew Jackson was believed to be ESTJ too, he said that it’s to be tragic to see the powerful and rich people bend the acts of government for surviving their own selfish needs.
He was born on 15 March 1767 and died on 8 June 1845.
Andre was a soldier, American lawyer, and statesman who served from 1829 to 1837 as the seventh president of the US.
Nancy Grace is listed as ESTJ often. She says she doesn’t want to be a part of getting people’s guilt off.
Nancy Ann Grace was born on 23 October 1956.
She is an American legal commentator and journalist.
Nancy appeared in movies and tv shows like Nancy Grace, Hailey Dean Mystery, Grace Vs Abrams, etc.
List Of Other ESTJ Famous People In Different Sectors
Well, the personalities are not limited, they are everywhere serving different ways and making their place.
To understand better, here is the list of famous people in different sectors.
Famous ESTJ Actors And Filmmakers
- Alec Baldwin
- Alex Winter
- Angela Lansbury
- Drew Carey
- John de Lancie
- Judith Sheindlin
- Kelsey Grammer
- Laura Linney
- Lucy Liu
- Marla Maples
- Mickey Rourke
- Phil McGraw
- Raymond Burr
- Simon Cowell
- Susan Sarandon
- Uma Thurman
- Vinnie Jones
- Woody Harrelson
- Gordon Ramsay
- Jackie Gleason
- Jenny McCarthy
- Jeri Ryan
- Joan Rivers
- Bette Davis
- Brendan Fraser
- Brian Cox
- Bruce Willis
- Courteney Cox
- Daniel Craig
- Daisy Ridley
Famous ESTJ Musicians
- Bing Crosby
- Celine Dion
- Cemre Kemer
- Randy Bachman
- Rickey Medlocke
- Roger Daltrey
- Trisha Yearwood
- Flo Rida
- Georg Philipp Telemann
- George Lynch
- Hoagy Carmichael
- Johnny Ramone
- Johnny Rebel
- Kevin Olusola
- Mack 10
- Masta Ace
- Mike Love
- OG Maco
Famous ESTJ Journalist And Broadcasters
- ·Alan Dershowitz
- Amy Chua
- Mike Wallace
- Nancy Grace
- Richard Madeley
- Vanessa Feltz
- Ann Coulter
- Barbara Walters
- Bill O’Reilly
- Diane Sawyer
- Laura Schlessinger
Famous ESTJ Political Figures
- Amy Klobuchar
- Andrew Jackson
- Douglas MacArthur
- Eliot Ness
- Ella Baker
- Franklin Pierce
- George W. Bush
- Grover Cleveland
- Harry S. Truman
- Hillary Clinton
- James Monroe
- John Prescott
- Kamala Harris
- Lyndon B. Johnson
- Margaret Thatcher
- Mikhail Gorbachev
- Robert A. Taft
- Saddam Hussein
- Theresa May
- Tulsi Gabbard
- William Henry Harrison
- Augusto Pinochet
- Benjamin Harrison
- Bernard Montgomery
- Bill Frist
- Carrie Nation
- Condoleezza Rice
Famous ESTJ In Fictions
- Abraham from The Walking Dead
- Admiral Bill Adama from Battlestar Galactica
- Alaric Saltzman from The Vampire Diaries
- Alex Park from The Good Doctor
- Alison Hendrix from Orphan Black
- Amy Santiago from Brooklyn Nine-Nine
- Benjamin Horne from Twin Peaks
- Beth from This Is Us
- Pogo from The Umbrella Academy
- Professor Leo Dalton from Silent Witness
- Quinn Fabray from Glee
- Ralph Rigby from The Flash
- Richard Gilmore from Gilmore Girls
- Riley from Buffy the Vampire Slayer
- Robb Stark from Game of Thrones
- Beverly Lincoln from Episodes
- Captain Malcolm ‘Mal’ Reynolds from Firefly
- Cardinal Thomas Wolsey from The Tudors
- Carl Grimes from The Walking Dead
- Cersei Lannister from Game of Thrones
- Cheryl Blossom from Riverdale
- Chris Argent from Teen Wolf
- Clive Bobineaux from iZombie
- Coach from New Girl
- Commander William T. Riker from Star Trek: The Next Generation
- Craig Middlebrooks from Parks and Recreation
- Dina from Superstore
- Donna Noble from Doctor Who
- Dr. Lisa Cuddy from House M.D.
- Dwight Schrute from The Office
- Elliot Stabler from Law & Order SVU
- Eve Baird from The Librarians
- Ezra Spurnrose from Carnival Row
- Faustus Blackwood from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina
- Galina ‘Red’ Reznikov from Orange is the New Black
- George Costanza from Seinfeld
- Mother Superior from Once Upon a Time
- Mrs. Harbottle from All Creatures Great and Small
- Mrs. Patmore from Downton Abbey
- Pam De Beaufort from True Blood
- Robert Hanson from Grace and Frankie
- Ruxin from The League
- Gloria Mendoza from Orange is the New Black
- Granny from Once Upon a Time
- Hopper from Stranger Things
- Indra from The 100
- J’onn J’onzz from Supergirl
- Jack Shephard from Lost
- Jackson ‘Jax’ Briggs from Mortal Kombat
- Jeannie Van Der Hooven from House of Lies
- John Diggle from Arrow
- Johnny Rose from Schitt’s Creek
- Julian Albert from The Flash
- Kate Sanders from Lizzie Mcguire
- Kenny from The Walking Dead
- King Arthur from Once Upon a Time
- Lagertha from Vikings
- Leo McGarry from The West Wing
- Lucas Sinclair from Stranger Things
- Malia Tate from Teen Wolf
- Martha Jones from Doctor Who
- Michaela Pratt from How to Get Away with Murder
- Monica Geller, Friends
- Monsignor Timothy Howard from American Horror Story: Asylum
- Tywin Lannister from Game of Thrones
- Uther Pendragon from BBC’s Merlin
- Vanessa “Van” Keifer from Atlanta
- Wesley from Netflix’s Daredevil
- Will Simpson from Netflix’s Jessica Jones
- Will Truman from Will & Grace
- Winston Churchill from The Crown
- Yasmin Khan from Doctor Who
- Sarah Jane Smith from Doctor Who
- Shadwell from Good Omens
- Shirley Crain from The Haunting of Hill House
- Shu from Now and Then
- Sir Malcolm Murray from Penny Dreadful
- Stringer Bell from The Wire
- The Dowager Countess from Downton Abbey
- The Governor from The Walking Dead
- Thomas from Mozart in the Jungle
- Tony Soprano from The Sopranos
Famous ESTJ Animated Series
- Angelica from Rugrats
- Applejack from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic
- Eric Cartman from South Park
- Fat Tony from The Simpsons
- Fred Jones from Scooby-Doo
- Hank Hill from King of the Hill
- Hunson Abadeer from Adventure Time
- Mr. Krabs from Spongebob Squarepants
- Princess Carolyn from Bojack Horseman
- Principal Seymour Skinner from The Simpsons
- Stan Smith from American Dad
- The Earl of Lemongrab from Adventure Time
- Yosemite Sam from Looney Tunes
- Bonnie from Kim Possible
- Cyril Figgis from Archer
Famous ESTJ Disney
- Captain Hook from Peter Pan
- Chi-Fu from Mulan
- Chief Bogo from Zootopia
- Clayton from Tarzan
- Simba from The Lion King
- Tiana from The Princess and the Frog
- King Triton from The Little Mermaid
- Wasabi from Big Hero 6
- Commander Lyle Tiberius Rourke from Atlantis: The Lost Empire
- Flora from Sleeping Beauty
- Henry J. Waternoose from Monsters Inc.
- Iago from Aladdin
- Lady Tremaine from Cinderella
- Maximus from Tangled
- Mother Gothel from Tangled
- Mr. Potato Head from Toy Story
- Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland
Famous ESTJ From Books
- Dolores Umbridge from Harry Potter Books
- Effie from The Hunger Games
- Estella Havisham from Great Expectations
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Books
- Jack Crawford from Hannibal
- Peter Pevensie from The Chronicles of Narnia
- Rachel Lynde from Anne of Green Gables
- Richard from The Magicians
- Rosalie Cullen from Twilight
- Thresh from The Hunger Games
- Vernon Dursley Harry Potter Books
- Joanne Jefferson from Rent
- Minerva McGonagall from Harry Potter Books
- Mother from Memoirs of a Geisha
- Mycroft Holmes from Sherlock Holmes
- Percy Weasley from Harry Potter Books
- ESTJ Personality Type: Characteristics & Cognitive Functions
- Difference Between ENTP and ESTJ Personality
- 50 Epic List of Famous People & Celebrities with ENFJ Personality Type
- 25 Famous People With ENTP Personality Type
- 25 Famous People With ISTJ personality Type
Carol T. Mahaffey is a certified American Author And a creator of Theleaderboy. Carol is a Self-Taught Marketer with 10+ Years of Experience. She brings her decade of experience to her current role, where she is dedicated to writing books, blogs, and articles, inspiring the world on how to become a better Leader.