Leaders, the main task is to motivate other team members to achieve their goals. Leadership is the ability to pioneer a group of people or any particular organization. It is a process of taking risks, accepting challenges, and solving the team’s problems.
Leadership is the capability of an individual or a group of individuals to impact and guide followers or other members of an association.
What is Interactive Leadership?
Interactive Leadership is that kind of leadership style that implies that leaders’ work and interactions with their subordinates should be positive for all.
Interactive Leadership generally encourages participation, enhances other people’s worth, shares Power and information, and stimulates excitement about work.
Interactive Leadership is a leadership style inferring that leaders work to make their commerce with inferiors positive for all. Interactive leaders encourage participation, share power, and information, enhance other people’s tone- worth, and stimulate excitement about work.
What are the roles of Interactive Leadership?
Interactive Leadership is extremely valuable to the leaders of the 21st century. It plays a massive role for leaders. Leadership is concerned only with those who want to be leaders.
Most companies have replaced the old pyramid structures, and today’s young generation is highly trained and encourages participation in decision-making and communication.
Active participation is critical in future organizations
Leaders should always be clear about what they want to achieve and motivate their team members to achieve their goals by solving their problems.
Leaders must be strategists
Leaders must have a clear vision, and their strategies towards their work should be appropriate. They should be clear about what they are doing.
Leaders must be an Inspiration
Leaders should always act as an inspiration for their team members through their actions or by giving an example through their work or with their valuable words.
It is necessary to establish good communication with the team members so they can follow your words and perform on that basis.
How important Interactive Leadership in promoting
- This is the type of Leadership that generally enhances the involvement of workers their active participation.
- This type of Leadership typically creates a space for any special relationship between the workers and leaders regarding their values, attitudes, experiences, and needs.
- Next, the workers and the leader discuss any company’s functions, roles, or goals freely.
- So through this leadership style, the tactics and the strategies are to attain the individual and organizational goals established and agreed upon togetherly.
- This leadership style allows open discussions on all issues, including rewards, organo-gram, contingencies, employee ownership, and systems.
- This kind of leadership model establishes an emotional relationship with the workers or employees to simultaneously perform excellently and be innovative and creative.
- Workers’ contributions, dedication, and inputs are equally valued and recognized. They are always considered an essential part of any decision-making process.
Success factors of Interactive Leadership
- Self-empowerment, Self-awareness, and Self-motivation
- A firm commitment to achieving service excellence
- The Power of positive thinking
- Becoming a winning Leader of all seasons
- An interactive leader promotes learning
Self-empowerment, Self-awareness, and Self-motivation
- Soul searching and self-discipline
- Self-confidence and Self-development
- SWOT Analysis
- A clear understanding of any employee ownership
- They are always doing their homework through research to reach a clear decision.
A firm commitment to achieving service excellence
- Creating any organizational climate allows employees or workers to excel with their passion and love for their work.
- Employee ownership generally promotes service excellence or any buy-in.
- Employees generally make it a habit of meeting deadlines and standards.
- They consistently implement Quality Assurance Policy.
The Power of positive thinking
- With positive thoughts, it is always possible to reach goals.
- Employee ownership generally promotes security and motivation.
- This enhances high productivity and High Quality of work.
- This makes the employees not become passengers in their lives.
Employees and Leaders become a winning team in all seasons
- Chinese Proverb: “If you are not part of the solution, then you are part of the problem.”
- Both the employees and leaders share a winning attitude for the common interest that is the company.
- This type of venture generally promotes business discipline among employees.
- Both leaders and employees become entrepreneurs for the company.
- The employees search and provide the answers to problems instead of looking for problems in every response.
- The employees try to see opportunities in difficulties instead of looking at difficulties as possible opportunities.
- The employees become positive and proactive instead of becoming reactive and negative.
The leaders promote learning and research
- Employees become empowered because they try to develop and learn themselves through research projects and training programs.
- Employees become the Think tanks of any company and try to engage in round-table discussions.
- Employees try to organize themselves into Quality circles so that they can bring improvement whenever required.
- Employees feel compelled to engage in brain-storming and Rr-engineering processes that must address leakages and gaps.
The values of Leadership in employee ownership ventures
- Constitutional Supremacy
- The Rule of the Law
- Parliamentary Mandate
- The Rules of the Natural Justice
- Audi Alteram Partem means to hear both sides.
- You can never be a judge of your case.
- Treat everyone equally. Never be influenced by your own bias.
- Effectiveness and Efficiency
- Public Accountability, transparency, and openness
- Good Governance
- Good, lawful, and fair business, action, and decision.
- Implement service delivery principles.
Essential strategies of effective Leadership on Employee Ownership
- Managing Judgement
- Structuring Interaction
- Appreciating employees like an assets
- Encouraging Teamwork
- Extending the effort of the group
- Promoting a positive and creative climate
The Qualities of the Leaders in promoting employee ownership
- A caring heart
- Professionalism, openness, and trustworthy
- Passion, servanthood, and character
- Transformational and Charismatic
- Creative and motivator, team-builder, and driver
- Good stewardship and visionary
The Roles, Functions, and Responsibilities of the Leaders
- Effective management and Democracy
- Strategic thinking and planning
- Employee Development
- Policy analyst and developer
- People Management
- Valuing employees and guiding them in their work
- Effective debates and engagement
- Results and public-driven companies
- Empowerment means decision-making and delegation
- Employee-centered and excellent service orientation
Ways To Become An Interactive Leader
Previously, any organizational leader had no option except to rely on communication channels, which were one-way in structure.
Interactive is one of the elements that we address in corporate conversation. Modern technology also helps leaders to interact with employees in the best way.
Show your face
As mentioned earlier, the traditional method of interaction with the employee is time-consuming and is also not very effective.
But thanks to the new technology, that increases the quality and decreases the cost of the network that enables the facility of video technology. So today’s leaders got powerful tools for interaction with people.
Even company size and distance are no more obstacles that make any person’s communication impossible. Virtual face time is far better than no face time.
Reinvent your intranet
It is widespread on the public internet to borrow a practice like almost all the companies have installed tools on their company intranet sites so that employees can rate the company or share their experiences in the comment section and refer the company to show gratitude by sharing methods.
This simple innovation has a significant impact on the company.
Interactivity can only flourish when leaders take active steps to prepare the ground where they make a safe environment and open culture. For example, the “open channel” that leaders can use as an open door.
Pull the plug
Digital technology always creates a two-way connection; communication on the global level would have never been possible without this technology.
But this can also act as a barrier, basically a wall of virtual chatter that ends with authentic conversations at the place. Interactive leaders always know when to leave the computer so they can connect with people in the real world.
Always use digital communication tools to open conversation, but only expect people to continue the same conversation if you are committed to it.
Interactive Leadership is the Practice of Leadership by example
Leaders can always build motivation and trust with their employees so they can willingly follow their direction without questions.
This is only possible once a leader gives an example based on their personal experience. The practice of interactive Leadership always gives the leaders a set of advantages, which establishes respect, trust, and credibility.
Sell the Vision
Leaders try to compass their vision of the organization, potential accomplishments, and the goal in the storms of transformation and change.
Interactive Leadership provides leaders ample opportunities to sell their vision whenever opportunities arise to the employees. Leaders always talk about their vision, basically about the positive changes that only occur when it is achieved—the importance of the leader who sells their image can be overemphasized.
The role of the leader is to motivate and lead employees.
Walk the Talk
Interactive Leadership places its leaders under the microscope of employees, continually assessing credibility and integrity by practicing interactive management that allows leaders to demonstrate their true selves and character and build loyalty and trust with their employees.
But sometimes, leaders must follow what they promise. This creates a strong bond and trust between the employee and the leader.
Empower and Delegate
They empowered employees, teams, and groups that delegated assignments to the leaders. And they resolve the problems and frustrations before they appear.
Leaders should motivate employees to work continuously. This is best accomplished when any leader introduces new concepts and ideas and tests them quickly.
Leadership is considered the process of guiding, motivating, and teaching, which directs the activities of others to attain their desired goals.
It generally involves having the ability to influence and motivate workers by becoming role models and setting examples through their deeds.
More To Explore:
- What Is Transformational Leadership: Unleashing The Power Of Influence
- Emergent Leadership: Definition, Theories & Characteristics
- What Is Traditional Leadership? Characteristics, Examples
- 10 Common Leadership And Management Mistakes + How To Avoid?
- Top 10 Qualities of A Great Leader For Organization Success
“Vision, strategy, and inspiration – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of “TheLeaderboy” dedicated to leadership and personal development. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the principles of effective leadership for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to empower individuals to become better leader