ENTP is known as one of the personalities from the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator or MBTI test. The personality loves a good argument and debate. And they can continue to do it. Also, they enjoy playing the role of devil’s advocate.
Such personalities take pleasure in taking ideas apart and seeing what actually works and what does not. There are real examples of such personalities who are not just popular but also prove their capabilities and behavior on different platforms and levels.
List Of ENTP famous people
The personality loves to question authority, smash icons and break down the ideas which are outmoded.
Their intellectually combative nature might make it difficult to work with. Also, it can hurt others because they are not someone who shies away from conflicts.
Here is the list of famous celebrities and people who fit in with the ENTP personality.
Neil Patrick Harris
Neil Patrick is known for playing the legacy character of Barney Stinson in the famous series How I Met Your Mother. With that role, he became extremely popular.
Apart from that, he acted in television series and movies like The Series of Unfortunate Events, The Smurfs, Doogie Howser M.D, etc.
He was born on 15 June 1973. The actor is a comedian, producer, television host, writer, and singer.
The English actor and comedian is also widely popular because of his character Mr. Bean.
Rowan Sebastian Atkinson CBE was born on 6 January 1955.
He played different roles in movies and Tv shows like Johnny English, Blackadder, Maigret, The Thin Blue Line, etc.
Rowan was also featured in a list of top 50 comedians ever in a 2005 poll.
He also has a degree in electrical engineering and did theater.
Robert Downey Jr.
Robert John Downey Jr is an American actor. Also, he is one of the highest-paid actors.
The actor is known for playing the Iron Man role and movies like Avengers.
His father was also an actor, and because of this, he started his acting career at the age of 5.
He was born on 4 April 1965.
Apart from Iron Man and Avenger series, Robert played roles in movies like Sherlock Holmes, Dolittle, The Judge, Due Date, Chapline, Zodiac, etc.
Jon Stewart is an American comedian and famous for his hosting. He did the host in The Daily Show and his own show.
Apart from this, he also coauthored some of the best books such as Econometrics, etc.
Jon was born on 28 November 1962. And he also did acting in movies like Big Daddy, Rosewater, Playing By Heart, etc.
Bill Maher is an American comedian, television host, and also political commentator.
He is popular for being the host of the HBO political talk show Real Time with Bill Mager.
William Maher was born on 20 January 1956.
He did movies and tv shows like Religious, Cannibal Woman in Avocado Jungle Of Death, Conman, etc.
American political satirist, television host, producer and writer Stephan also worked in The Daily Show. He hosted the stairs show, The Colbert Report.
Stephen also won six primetime Emmy awards and two Grammy awards.
Stephen Tyrone Colbert also did movies and shows like The Hobbit, Rick, And Morty, Strangers with Candy, etc.
LinDeordo Da Vinci
The greatest painter, Linderdo da Vinci was diversely talented and had curiosity along with inventive imagination.
He was a mathematician, painter, architect, musician, sculptor, engineer, cartographer, writer, geologist, inventor, and botanist.
His Mona Lisa painting is one of the famous works that has been celebrated till now.
He was a vegetarian. Well, he was born on 15 April 1452.
He had the habit of buying caged birds and letting them go.
Edmund Burke was an economist, philosopher, and Irish politician.
He was born in Dublin on 12 January 1729. And died on 9 July 1797.
He wrote books like Reflections on the revolution in France, Thoughts On the Cause Of President DIscontents, etc.
Benjamin Franklin, also known as the Founding Father Of The United States, he was an American polymath active as a political philosopher, writer, scientist, statesman, diplomat, and publisher.
He was born on 17 January 1706. He died on 17 April 1790.
He had different nicknames like The First American, The Newton of Electricity, The Prophet Of Tolerance, etc.
Barack Hussein Obama II, was also the 44th president of the United States from 2009 to 2017.
He is known as an expectational leader and was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize after he assumed office.
He was born on 4 August 1961.
Salma Hayek Pinault is a Mexican- American film actress; she was born on 2 September 1966.
She won numerous awards for her work in Hollywood and Mexican movies.
Apart from acting, she is a director and singer too.
Salma did roles in movies and series like Ugly Betty, 30 rock. The Hitman’s Bodyguard, Frida, From Dusk Till Dawn, etc.
Mathew Langford Perry is mostly famous for playing the role of Chandler Bing on the series Friends, which ran from 1994 to 2004.
He was born on 19 August 1969. Mathew is not just an actor but a comedian and executive producer too.
He appeared in movies and tv shows like Friends: The Reub, 17 Again, Fools Rush in, The Odd Couple, Cougar Town, Serving Sara, etc.
Hugh John Mungo Grant is an English actor who also won awards like BAFTA, Golden Globe Award, and Honorary Cesar.
He was born on 9 September 1960.
He did movies and tv shows like Notting Hill, Bridget Jones’s Diary, The Undoing, The Gentleman, Four Weddings, and A funeral, etc.
Rose Mc Gowan
Rose McGowan is an American actress. She was born on 5 September 1973.
She did movies and tv shows like Charmed, Planet Terror, Scream, Death Proof, etc.
Rose had a habit of sleepwalking when she was young, and she admitted that she talks when she is asleep.
John Stuart Mill
John Stuart Mill, also known as J.S.Mill. He was a former member of the parliament of the united kingdom.
Also, he is an English philosopher, civil servant, and political economist.
He was born on 20 may 1806 and died on 7 May 1873.
John was considered the most influential thinker in the history of classical liberalism.
List Of Other ENTP famous people
Well. Apart from these, there are different ENTPs in the world, well it includes :
Famous Politicians With The ENTP Personality
- Barack Obama – Former President of the United States
- Alexander Hamilton – Founding Father of the United States and first Secretary of the Treasury
- Thomas Jefferson – Founding Father of the United States and third President of the United States
- Benjamin Franklin – Founding Father of the United States and inventor, writer, and diplomat
- Voltaire – French philosopher and writer
- Friedrich Nietzsche – German philosopher and writer
- Horace Walpole – British writer and politician
- Niccolò Machiavelli – Italian political philosopher and writer
- Theodore Roosevelt – 26th President of the United States
- John F. Kennedy – Former President of the United States
Famous Military Figures With The ENTP Personality Type
- Dwight D. Eisenhower – American five-star general and 34th President of the United States
- Alexander the Great – Macedonian king and military commander
- Erwin Rommel – German general and military theorist during World War II
- George S. Patton – American general during World War II
- Julius Caesar – Roman military commander and dictator
- Sun Tzu – Chinese military strategist and philosopher
- Bernard Montgomery – British Army officer and commander during World War II
- David Petraeus – American general and former Director of the CIA
- William T. Sherman – American general during the American Civil War
- Charles de Gaulle – French military general and statesman
Scientists And Engineers With ENTP Personality
- Nikola Tesla – Serbian-American inventor, electrical engineer, and futurist
- Richard Feynman – American theoretical physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Leonardo da Vinci – Italian polymath and inventor
- Isaac Newton – English mathematician, physicist, and astronomer
- Werner Heisenberg – German theoretical physicist and Nobel Prize laureate
- Thomas Edison – American inventor and businessman
- Carl Sagan – American astronomer, cosmologist, and science communicator
- Robert Boyle – Irish natural philosopher and chemist
- Steve Wozniak – American computer engineer and co-founder of Apple Inc.
- Benoit Mandelbrot – Polish-born French-American mathematician and pioneer of fractal geometry
Famous Designers With ENTP Personality
- Philippe Starck – French designer known for his work in architecture, interior design, product design, and industrial design.
- Massimo Vignelli – Italian designer who worked in various fields of design, including graphic design, industrial design, and interior design.
- Charles Eames – American designer known for his work in architecture, furniture design, and graphic design.
- Dieter Rams – German industrial designer who is famous for his work with Braun and for his minimalist approach to design.
- Virgil Abloh – American designer known for his work in fashion and streetwear and for his collaborations with brands such as Nike and Louis Vuitton.
- Karim Rashid – Egyptian-born Canadian designer known for his work in industrial design, interior design, and fashion.
- Michael Graves – American architect and designer who was known for his work in product design, interior design, and architecture.
- Stefan Sagmeister – Austrian graphic designer known for his work in advertising, branding, and album covers.
- Paula Scher – an American graphic designer, is known for her work in branding and typography and for her role in the design of the Citibank logo.
- Saul Bass – American graphic designer known for his work in film title sequences and movie posters.
Famous Athletes With ENTP Personality
- Muhammad Ali – American boxer who was known for his quick wit, charisma, and strategic approach to fighting.
- Michael Jordan – an American basketball player who is widely considered one of the greatest athletes of all time. He is known for his competitive spirit, strategic thinking, and ability to improvise on the court.
- Arnold Palmer – American golfer who was known for his outgoing personality and his ability to connect with fans and sponsors.
- Zlatan Ibrahimović – Swedish footballer who is known for his confidence, leadership skills, and ability to come up with unexpected plays on the field.
- Serena Williams – American tennis player who is known for her competitive drive, strategic thinking, and mental toughness.
- Usain Bolt – Jamaican sprinter who is known for his confident personality, ability to perform under pressure, and record-breaking speed.
- Roger Federer – Swiss tennis player who is known for his precision, strategic thinking, and ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Shaquille O’Neal – an American basketball player who is known for his larger-than-life personality, sense of humor, and ability to dominate on the court.
- Tom Brady – American football player who is known for his competitiveness, strategic thinking, and ability to come up with clutch plays in high-pressure situations.
- Greg Norman – Australian golfer who is known for his outgoing personality, business acumen, and his ability to perform well under pressure.
Famous Actors, Entertainers, And Comedians With ENTP Personality
- Tom Hanks
- Benedict Cumberbatch
- Neil Patrick Harris
- Jon Stewart
- Ashton Kutcher
- Amy Poehler
- Chris Rock
- Alfred Hitchcock
- John Cleese
- Mathew Perry
- Martin Scorsese
- Gene Wilder
- Gillian Anderson
- Rowan Atkinson
- Lily Tomlin
- Stephen Colbert
- John Candy
- Stephan Fry
- Sacha Baron Cohen
- Sarah Silverman
- Larry David
- Bill Hicks
- Bill Maher
- Adam Savage
- Federico Fellini
- Diablo Cody
- Tucker Carlson
Famous Authors & Philosophers With ENTP
- Francois Arouet
- David Hume
- Marilyn Vos Savant
- Samuel Butler
- Francois Rabelais
Famous Fictional Character With ENTP Personality
- Tyrion Lannister
- Saul Goodman
- Dr.Julius Strangepork
- Dr. Julius Strangepork
- Cosima Niehaus
- Barney Stinson
- Sirius Black
- Thoams Barrow
- 10th Doctor
- Mark Watney
- Peter “ Star-Lord” Quill
- Nick Wilde
- Annie Hall
- Richard Castle
- Tony “ Iron Man” Stark
Famous Musicians With ENTP Personality
- Weird Al Yankovic
- Frank Zappa
- Les Paul
- Dave Mathews
- Tom Waits
- David Evans ( The Edge)
- Harry Connick. Jr
- Famous Politicians With ENTP Personality
- Rutherford B.Hayes
- James Garfield
- Theodore Roosevelt
- Edmund Burke
- Catherine The Great
- Sir Walter Raleigh
- ENTPs are innovative, resourceful, and enjoy exploring new ideas and possibilities.
- They are natural problem-solvers, with the ability to think creatively and strategically to find solutions.
- ENTPs are independent thinkers who enjoy challenging the status quo and questioning authority.
- They have excellent communication skills, with the ability to articulate complex ideas and engage others in debate and discussion.
- Famous ENTPs include Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, and Richard Branson, who are known for their innovation, creativity, and entrepreneurial spirit.
- ENTPs are often drawn to careers in business, entrepreneurship, technology, and the creative arts, where they can use their skills to generate new ideas and make an impact.
What does ENTP stand for?
ENTP stands for Extraverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Perceiving, which is one of the sixteen personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI).
What are some common traits of ENTPs?
ENTPs are known for their innovative thinking, resourcefulness, and love of exploring new ideas and possibilities. They are natural problem-solvers who enjoy challenging the status quo and questioning authority. ENTPs are also independent thinkers with excellent communication skills and a talent for articulating complex ideas.
What careers are well-suited for ENTPs?
ENTPs are often drawn to careers that allow them to use their creative and innovative thinking skills, such as entrepreneurship, technology, business, and the creative arts. They may also excel in fields such as science, engineering, law, and politics.
Who are some famous ENTPs?
There are many famous people who are believed to have ENTP personalities, including Steve Jobs, Walt Disney, Richard Branson, Mark Twain, Theodore Roosevelt, and Thomas Edison.
Can your personality type change over time?
While your basic personality type is unlikely to change over time, your personality can develop and evolve as you gain new experiences and perspectives. Additionally, certain life events or circumstances can bring out different aspects of your personality or cause you to adapt to new situations in different ways.
More To Explore:
- A Guide To ENTP Personality: Facts, Career & Characteristics
- What Is a Vice President? Responsibilities and Expectations
- 50+ ENFJ Famous People From Hollywood To History
- 35+ ENTP Strengths And Weaknesses: Charismatic Leaders with Flaws
- INTP Vs ENTP Personality Type: Key Difference
“Vision, strategy, and inspiration – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of “TheLeaderboy” dedicated to leadership and personal development. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the principles of effective leadership for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to empower individuals to become better leader