There are a lot of similarities that ENTP and INTP have; also, they are compared a lot.
Maybe because they share the same cognitive functions, but the order is different
ENTP and INTP are both creative and have an intercultural way of living.
Apart from that, they have their own ways which make them different and to know better here is what you will need.
INTP Vs ENTP
Even though they are very similar, they have differences when it comes to approaching problem-solving.
- ENTp, whereas think on a larger scale, where conceiving and applying general preparation is for understanding situations.
- INTP is more about knowing the details and primarily considering the facts.
- However, with closure explanation, where are some of the key differences that you can get
- ENTP will ask for help if they are in some kind of situation whereas INTPs will do it themselves.
- ENTP are whimsical and have funny sides, which they are not afraid to show. At the same time, INTP has silly sides which they serve for close ones.
- ENTP will jump right and act without thinking too much, but INTP will think rationally.
- ENTP is happy when it comes to working alone but enjoys it if someone else is for insulation, whereas INTP doesn’t need anyone when they are working alone.
Cognitive Function Differences Between ENTP and INTP
ENTP and INTP almost mirror each other, where ENTP has the dominant function which I extraverted intuition and introverted thinking into an auxiliary function.
INTP has introverted thinking in dominant function and extroverted intuition in auxiliary function.
ENTP has territory and inferior functions which are extroverted feelings and introverted sensing.
INTP is exactly different where they have Introverted sensing in tertiary function and the inferior function is extraverted feeling.
ENTP cognitive functions
The personality has the dominant function, which is extraverted intuition.
This means they are very much into understanding all the positions that exist in the world.
They take all available information and then form their own theories, which change the environment.
- Also, they confer the theories. Here are the ways they express extraverted intuition.
- They tend to be open-minded.
- Some criticize the personality because they have too many of ideas that are crazy and wouldn’t be practical/
- They are excellent in noticing the patterns and making connections between disparate entities.
- They are oriented towards the future and what it holds.
- The personality has introverted thinking, which means they trust their intuition and inner logic more. Sometimes it baffles others, but they don’t mind it.
- It includes the way of expressing
- This allows them to use the loci, so they organize the flood of information they get.
- They consider what others are sensing without telling them.
- They seek not just an understanding of how things happen but also the reasons behind it.
- Their introverted thinking makes them amazing imaginative thinkers and excellent investors.
This one is an extraverted feeling which involves them seeking an interpersonal harmonious, and peaceful environment.
It includes –
- They can be whimsical and playful.
- Also,, they can feel better if the room needs three uplifts.
- They have the aspect that this might be weak and seem insensitive.
This one is introverted sensing which makes them trust the experience they had in the past and use It for future benefits.
It includes –
- Lots of ENTP don’t consider past experience as they are too preoccupied.
- The results might be irrelevant to them.
INTP Cognitive Function Differences
As compared to ENTP, the personality have their own differences and similarities, which includes
This one is introverted thinking in INTP as they are micro-focused in the inner world and controlling it with logic and sense.
- They are tightly controlled and have strong self-discipline.
- They are private people.
- They respond better to challenges and personal goals.
- They live by a rigid set of rules that Is reachable and not applied to others.
The personality is introverted which allows them to collect data and consider solutions.
- This supports their introverted thinking and makes them excellent in problem-solving.
- They consider out-of-the-box solutions with what they worked on before.
- They have rigid rules which can only get channels when they have to find the solution.
- Some ideas that make sense to the personality don’t sit with others.
They have introverted sensing which makes them compare the past to their present.
- They know what to keep in the list and details as they can easily refer to past events.
- They get nostalgic a lot more /
This one is an extraverted feeling as they do want to get along even though they are introverted.
- When stressed, they tend to close themselves and not communicate.
- They have problems when it comes to expressing themselves and their feelings.
INTP Vs. ENTP Based On Intelligence
They both have the natural curiosity and abilities to solve their problems.
They are both considered intelligent and interested in knowing about the world and learning new things.
They enjoy engaging with others on an intellectual basis.
However, they have different ways to express it.
- ENTP will jump right into how to solve the problem, they imagine the multiple possibilities and do the backtrack. And start analyzing if anything works.
- ENTP are targeted when it comes to finding a solution that is unique instead of finding what is already in the world.
- ENTP likes to learn and debate so they can find new ways to get the ideas that nobody considered before.
- INTP will think about the problem and take their time before jumping into it.
- INTP considers different spots which are related to the problem and data points.
- They are more into finding what is the truth denied or examining the possibilities which are endless.
- They don’t have a problem with the intellectual discussion, but they prefer to be alone when they see the world and to find answers.
INTP Vs. ENTP Different Stages
Different stages include work, personal life, relationship, and situations like dealing with stress and conduct.
Both personalities have their own way of handling which makes them different, and it includes :
ENTP and INTP have different ways of approaching and dealing with the solution. It also reflects on their way of behavior when they are in a work environment.
Contributing To Team
- INTP tends to be quiet but for analyzing what is the issue and dealing with different ideas.
- They will use their judgment and knowledge, without being emotional, to make balanced decisions.
- ENTP has a radical perspective as compared to INTP; they look for new, better, and more interesting ways.
- The routine is not for them, but dealing with health challenges is what they like.
- ENTP can be irritating when the pace is too slow.
- INTP is not someone who fits into the typical structure.
- The personality values independence, action, and thought, so they need space for thinking.
- ENTP will need flexibility and space so they can do things in their way.
- They need space so they can burst with energy and move quickly.
- INTP needs everyone to be proactive and not come with questions.
- They do like arguments as well as actions but it should be well thought out and excel.
- ENTP find different ways to deal with problems and obstacles.
- They can be assertive and headstrong that sparks life in the team.
- They don’t follow as they like to move on to what is new there.
Being Attentive To Details
- INTP is not into detailing, they are more about approaches like broad brush strokes.
- The obvious and simple thing bores them soon apart from that if something is boring they will push aside.
- ENTP doesn’t like to be micromanaged and controlled.
- They dislike the reels and prefer to create one as they go.
- INTP can be creative if something holds their interest, and shrewd judgment if they analyze and understand.
- ENTP is true when it comes to being radical; they come up with ways that are very better of doing something.
- They can be someone who breaks the conventional and make unpopular decisions.
To deal with conflict and how both handle the situation, they have differences too.
- INTP is social, rational, and intellectual, which finds the bottom.
- They have no problem making the hard choices as long as it’s the right one.
- They prefer to be based on evidence and logic.
- ENTP might feel happy as the challenges allow them to make their debating skills sharper and needing more into verbal sparring.
- They also have no energy when it comes to the emotional level. ‘
Issues To Fight
- INTP is relatively easygoing; however, if someone violates the principle, they can be outspoken, unreasonable, inflexible, and swing from avoiding to enjoy the drama.
- For ENTP, winning the debate is important.
- So they want to be right, and telling them that they are not will make them feel upset.
- INTP are blunt and on the point; they don’t let emotion affect their logic and data.
- To those who are emotional, INTP can be cold and harsh at some point.
- ENTP possesses verbal abilities and people skills.
- They use logic, empirical data, and rational argument to win the debate.
- INTP is private and likes debating, as well as using the logical and intellectual abilities they have.
- They withdraw to their world without any hard feelings, making it a simple chat.
- ENTP is low boredom, meaning the conflict is over; they tend to move on.
- They don’t bear a grudge or look back because they are into the future.
This one shows the differences between how the personalities engage differently and see others based on that.
As A Company
- INTP is private, deep, and independent but they can be used[pken because they have direct communication skills.
- They speak the words only when they need something to say it/
- ENTP is plausible, entertaining, and engaging.
- They get closely attuned to the surroundings and constantly look for different possibilities and opportunities to find something new.
Handling With Emotions
- INTP is emotionally difficult as they are analytical and heart-logical.
- Also, they are objective and they do see anything beyond facts and logic.
- They also don’t get motivated by emotional talk.
- ENTP is charming, persuasive, and cajole which shares the same personality as ENFP.
- But the ENTP is a pragmatic decision that requires logic, evidence, and practical data to make final decisions.
Values & Drivers
- INTP is difficult and skeptical to know, and they are wary of closeness when it comes to emotional involvement.
- The personality has the motion tends to be slightly outside of living space.
- If someone gets too close, they often get close down.
- ENTP requires something different that can excite them and fix the interest.
- They also move from one situation to another which drives their incredible energy.
INTP Vs. ENTP
Even though they have striking similarities and share four cognitive functions but in slightly different ways, they make a difference.
However, they have some of the subtle differences that can be noticed much faster, and to find which one is ENTP and INTP, here is what can help.
- ENTP leads to exploration and seeks to manipulate and invest; INTP seeks to verify, understand and rationalize.
- ENTP easily has a goofy and lighthearted side, but INTP is guided to close.
- ENTP are rebellions against traditional ways; INTP finds comfort in it.
- ENTP usually pick on what others feel, INTP struggle to do that.
- ENTP brainstorm and analyze later, INTP analyzes first and brainstorm.
- ENTP tends to leap, INTP tends to look.
- ENTP are more ambiverts, but INTP are introverts.
- ENTP is at risk of losing touch with the grounded side, INTP is more inventive.
- ENTP is persuasive and charismatic, INTP dislikes it.
- ENTP likes to be alone, INTP appears laid back but reserved to others.
- ENTP jump much faster on ideas and wishes, INTP considers how it will fit before they consider it.
- ENTP enjoys dressing and debating ideas, INTP prefers independence.
- ENTP is an eternal quest for the possibility that should be accuracy and logic backed up; INTP is central to the quest to find truth but with backed up possibility.
More To Explore:
- Difference Between ESFP and INTP Personality
- A Guide To ENTP Personality: Facts, Career & Characteristics
- Differences Between ESFJ and ENTP Personality
- 35+ ENTP Strengths And Weaknesses: Charismatic Leaders with Flaws
- ENTP Vs ESTJ Relationship: Key Differences
“Vision, strategy, and inspiration – these three words describe me the best. I am the founder of “TheLeaderboy” dedicated to leadership and personal development. As a self-taught practitioner, I have been studying the principles of effective leadership for the past decade and my passion lies in sharing my insights with others. My mission is to empower individuals to become better leader