- What is ENFJ (Protagonist) Personality type
- What You Should Know About ENFJ?
- Cognitive Functions Of ENFJ Personality Type
- What Motivates And Values Of The ENFJ Personality?
- How do Others see The ENFJ Personality?
- ENFJ personality traits
- How Rare ENFJ And What Are Interesting Facts About ENFJs?
- How To Interact With ENFJs Personality Type?
- How Does ENFJ Personality Work At Workplace?
- What Are The Best And Worst Careers for ENFJ Personality?
- What Career Should ENFJ Avoid?
- What Relationship Contribution Does ENFJs Have With Other Personality Types?
- ENFJ love language
- What To Expect When ENFJ Are In Romantic Relationships?
- What Does Friendship Look Like With an ENFJ Personality Type?
- Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
What is ENFJ (Protagonist) Personality type
ENFJ, also known as the Protagonist or Giver personality, is one of the 16 personalities that belong to the Myer Briggs type indicator.
The personality is often described as sensitive, loyal, outgoing, and warm.
Also, they are perceived as the strongest people and capable of forging relationships as well as friendships with all types, even with introverted or reticent personalities.
To understand better the personality type, here is what you should know.
What You Should Know About ENFJ?
ENFjs are idealist organizers, and they are driven to implement their vision in the best way that can benefit them.
- They often act as catalysts for the growth of humans as they have the ability to see what potential others have.
- The personality carries the charisma that they can persuade others.
- The personality type presents the individual who is Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging.
- This indicates that the available feel energized when they spend time with others, focusing on the concepts and ideas.
- They make decisions based on emotions and values. And prefer that everything should go according to plan and in an organized way.
Cognitive Functions Of ENFJ Personality Type
Each Myers-Briggs personality type can be inferred by the hierarchical stack of their cognitive functions.
This helps in understanding how each person will interact with the world.
Also, the function focuses on how they will take the information and how they will use it to make decisions.
Dominate: Extraverted Feeling of ENFJ
- ENFJ expresses cognitive function through behavior which helps in engaging socially and forming harmonious social relationships.
- They tune with others and their feelings to the point where they might end up ignoring their own needs.
- Also, people who have the ENFJ personality have a stronger focus on people and subjective consideration instead of objective criteria when they make the icons.
Auxiliary: Introverted Intuition
- ENFJs like to think about what the future will have instead of what the present is about.
- They often become a way to focus on the larger goals as they end up losing sight of the important and immediate details.
- The personality takes the information which is related to the world, also their introverted intuition process all of the data, which helps in creating the impression, ideas, and thoughts.
- Also, this helps them in allowing them to spot the pattern and understand the abstract data.
Tertiary: Extraverted Sensing
- Extraverted sensing helps the personality to take in what the present moment is all about, gathering the details that are a concert and sensory information from the surrounding.
- Because of this, they can seek out a novel or interesting sensations and experiences,
- People who have the personality type tend to be aware of a lot of their present environment.
- This leads toward approaching the aesthetic and desire to create a pleasing space.
Inferior: Introverted Thinking
- ENFJs are organized, and they enjoy it when everything is put according to specific planning and structure.
- They like to stick with a schedule that can be predictable and help them to be in control.
- Because of this, the personality might not have a lot of conscience when it comes to their own ability to be organized as well as logical.
- Developing this function will help the personality to feel much more balanced and also put them in control when they are going through the decision process.
What Motivates And Values Of The ENFJ Personality?
ENFJ is often driven by a deep sense of alarmism. Personally have great empathy for others.
Well, the personality has different values and motivation, which includes :
- They have an intuitive sense of emotions which act as emotional barometers for those below them.
- Their compassion is not just reread to people whom they know, but they are human nature.
- Also, they have genuine concerns for the natural human race.
- The personality tends to express the feelings of others personally and feel compelled to act when they notice others suffering.
- The personality feels that they should have a close, supportive connection and believe that cooperation is the best way to do things.
- Also, they are liked when they are liked by others.
- People who have personalities tend to have sensitive nature when it comes to positive or negative feedback.
- The personality expect the best from everyone, not just themselves,
- Also, they feel disappointed if others are not genuine.
- The personality has to work hard when they have to maintain a strong relationship with others.
How do Others see The ENFJ Personality?
ENFJ has a unique personality; however, the perspectives of others can be different.
It includes :
- The personalities are known for being natural teachers.
- Also, they found that it’s necessary to organize people to take part in activities related to education.
- The personality tends to take charge and guide rods towards understanding the activities and experience in order to learn and grow.
- They intuitively see what potential the people have. With their warmth and charisma, they encourage others to pursue greater things and unlock their true strength.
- They are dynamic and proud and also have visible energy when they are leading others to discover what knowledge they have.
- The personality has good communication. They are talented when it comes to using words in order to connect with others.
- They are active regarding people and enjoy talking about relationships.
- The personality of enjoyment when it’s about solving problems with others.
- They like to share insights regarding people, emotions, and motivations.
- The personalities are empathic to an extreme point which makes them overinvolved.
- It can be exhausting and surrounded by negative emotions too much.
ENFJ personality traits
There are different characteristics that make ENFJ different from theirs; however, it also determines how they will react in different situations.
It includes some of the key characteristics such as :
- ENFJs are one of the strongest extroverts of all personality types who love spending time with others.
- ENFJ have great skills when it comes to managing people; they are supportive, affectionate, and warm.
- The personality is interested in devoting their time to others as they want them to progress and be better.
- ENFJ can go to the extreme in such level and to such a level where they don’t even consider their own needs and neglect.
- They have a tendency to be hard on themselves and take the blame when things aren’t going right.
- ENFJ doesn’t give enough credit to themselves when they do something right or achieve something.
- Sometimes they can be taken for granted by others and ignore their own needs/
- ENFJs are good when it comes to bringing consensus among diverse people. They can be outstanding leaders and boost enthusiasm in the group, which can help in giving them more inspiration and motivation. ‘
How Rare ENFJ And What Are Interesting Facts About ENFJs?
Well, the personality type was one of the less common types overall popularly, especially the men.
Among such, personality is the second rare type.
- The overall includes :
- They are 3% of the overall general population.
- They are 3% of women.
- They are 2% of men.
Also, they have interesting facts that define the personality much better, it includes :
- On personality trait scales, the personality scores the placement, active, social label, impatient, demanding, compromising, and appreciative.
- The person who has the copy machinima from stress is most likely to do exercise.
- They are likely of all types who have the belief in higher spiritual powers.
- Well ranked by psychologists, among the least personality who have any trouble while in school.
- The penalty highly values education & learning, and friendship. Creativity and community service.
- Among all types, this one has the highest job satisfaction, but they are also likely to report plans to leave the job.
- Personality is commonly found in careers like arts, teaching, and religion.
- The popular hobbies that the personality has been reading, organizing social events, storytelling, gourmet cooking, listening to music, museums, and the arts.
How To Interact With ENFJs Personality Type?
Well, the personality type can be warm and festive; also, it’s important to understand how you can interact with them in order to develop better and stronger relationships.
Here are some of the tips that might help.
ENFJs As friends
If you have friends who are ENFJs, here are some f the ways that can help in creating stronger friendships between you and them
- The best way to be a good friend to such a person is to accept that they care and support what they offer.
- People who have ENFJ are those who enjoy helping their friends.
- It’s important for them to know that you accept as well as appreciate their help.
- It’s also crucial for you to offer support as the personality is not always good when it comes to asking for help.
- In a lot of situations, being willing to listen to whatever they are going through is enough for them.
ENFJ as Parenting
Here is what can help, whether it is a parent or a kid, to understand how to deal :
- Children of such personalities might find it difficult to live up to their high expectations.
- The parents’ hands-on approach can make a difference for kids to explore things in their own way.
- Parents of such a personality kid require to recognize that their kids are extremely empathetic.
- Sometimes they also should point out when they are getting overwhelmed by strong emotions.
- The children are giving as well as caring but they are going through the difficulty to carry the burden on their own.
- If your kid has the same personality, it is important to encourage them to care for others but also care about their own emotional well-being.
ENFJ as Relationships
If you are in relation to an ENFJ, here is what you might help with.
- The personality is sensitive when it comes to the feelings of others.
- So the happiness of their partner becomes critical to their own happiness too.
- It’s important to remember that the partner might even ignore their own needs to make sure that your needs are met.
- It’s crucial to let your partner know that you have the undertaking a, appreciation for the support and care they offer.
- Also, you are willing to put the same effort in return and offer help when they are struggling on their own.
- Showing that you care and are ready to support is enough for the partner.
How Does ENFJ Personality Work At Workplace?
At work, the personality is motivated when it’s about organizing others in order to implement positive change.
- ENFJs are also enthusiastic when it’s about problem-solving, especially when they have to put their strong institution to good use.
- They strive for cooperation and developing the best work in a harmonious environment.
- They like to support and encourage their growth.
- The personality often takes the role of mentor, seeing their job to help others and making them better in what job they do.
- The personality also feels attracted when they have the roles of leadership.
- ENFJ naturally organize people to make sure their united talents are benefiting and have a strong vision.
- They enjoy using the cavity to innovate and initiate with a focus on humanitarianism.
- They appreciate the teamwork and want to have the resources of the transition to put in the ideas to develop effective action.
- The ideal work environment is when forward-thinking and role-centered, along with having a clear humanitarian mission and a high emphasis on constructive action.
ENFJ on a Team
When there are employees in a team who have ENFJs, they are compositional and collaborative, and such members are interested in working together to plan the progress.
- The team members work putting supportive relationships as their foundation.
- Also, they are skilled when it comes to an understanding the needs and priorities of other members.
- They have natural enthusiasm, which energizes their team members and puts everyone on the same page to follow the vision.
- Since they are oriented towards cooperation, they can not be as effective on a team in conflicts.
- They might get engaged in trying to create an environment that can be harmonious in order to be an objective evaluation.
- The personality usually has a strong sense of their purpose; this makes them more people focuses instead of task-focused.
- They prioritize the growth and development of others when they are going through the process.
- Also, the ENFJs need to refocus sometimes when they have the task at hand, as they can end up spending time encouraging and mentoring others, and they forget what their primary goal is.
ENFJ As A Leader
When the ENFJ are in leadership positions, they are supportive, action pretends, and enthusiasts.
It includes –
- They are strong leaders who have clear ideas about what can help in improving the organization and help in serving the needs of people.
- The personality has confidence in their mission, but instead of being causing om interpersonal process, they are more balanced in their goal.
- ENFJ sells cooperation, and they want other people on board, too, to take action and also share the spirit.
- The personality of ENFJ takes the role of mentoring as they like when they help their personality to be better as people and workers.
- Although they enjoy the role of leadership, they can quickly feel discouraged if there is an ongoing conflict going on.
- The personality has a deep need to get appreciated as they can get drained or inefficient when they don’t receive support for their values and ideas.
What Are The Best And Worst Careers for ENFJ Personality?
Understanding what job careers can be the best for ENFJ personality can help IN choosing what they actually want to do.
However, the individual is free to choose whatever they like and develop the skillet throughout the journey.
But here are some of the top best careers that are considered for ENFJ personality.
ENFJ Best Jobs in Community And Social Service
If you are in the community and social service, you can pick jobs like –
- Social or community service manager
- School or Career Counselor
- Rehabilitation Counselor
- Marriage And Family Therapist
- Health Educator
- School worker
ENFJ in Media And Communication
If the personality is interested in fields like media and communication, there is what they can pick –
- Interpreter or translator
- Urban Relationship Specialist
- Public Relation Manager
ENFJ in Education
If the porosity type wants to explore the education sector, they have fields to consider like
- High school Teacher
- Isntarcutoal Coordinator
- Middle School teacher
- Special Education Teacher
- School Principal
- College Adminstarie
- Adult Literacy Teacher
- Preschool Teacher
- Childcare Center Director
ENFJ in Business, Management, And Sales
There are different roles that the personality can consider, and in this it which includes :
- Sales Manager
- Training or Development Manager
- Training or Development Specialist
- Meeting or Convention Planner
- Market Research Analyst
- Human Resources Specialist
- Flight Attendant
- Lodging Manager
- Real Estate Broker
- Insurance Sales Agent
- Human Resource Manager
- Advertising and Promotion Manager
ENFJ In Entertainment, Art, and Design
Those who are interested in fields of Entertainment, resources, and design. They can pick-
- Interior Designer
- Industrial Designer
- Floral Designer
- Landscape Architect
- Art Director
ENFJ in Personal Care And Scaine
Well, the personality can consider
- Child Care Worker
- Fitness Trainer
ENFJ in Sciences
Those people who share this personality, however, are interested in science, they can consider –
- Anthropologist or Archaeologist
- Urban or Regional Planner
ENFJ in Healthcare
The personality can consider these fields related to healthcare, it includes:
- Athletic Trainer
- Dental Hygienist
- Genetic Counselor
- Dietitian or Nutritionist
- Medical or Health Services Manager
- Speech-Language Pathologist
- Recreational therapist
- Physician Assistant
- Occupational Therapist
- Nurse Practice
What Career Should ENFJ Avoid?
Well, there are some careers which are not suitable for the personality, because they have different behavior and natural talents along with preferred work style.
The occupation demands different thinking and behavior that doesn’t come naturally to such a personality.
- Power Plant
- Electrical engineer
- Chemical Engineer
- Engineering Technician
- Computer Programmer
- Medical Records Technician
- Systems Analyst
What Relationship Contribution Does ENFJs Have With Other Personality Types?
ENFJs are compassionate and dedicated lovers; however, with different personality types, they have different kinds of relationships.
Well, when ENFJs are in a relationship, they are –
They Have Kindred Spirit
People only have the understanding that things and perspectives towards It can be different.
They may not agree on everything, and there will be times when they will not get along.
However, they will feel more likely to have an easy rapport and have a lot of things that are common.
The IntriguiNG Differences
People of such types might strike the instantly as a simple characters; however, ENFJ has particular differences which make them more intriguing.
Also, the personality finds others interesting and feels attracted to know more about them.
The relationship between these types has a chance of commitments and opportunities that challenge each other.
The Challenging Opposes
The following presents the potential that might cause personality clashes and conflicts with the person list, but this will lead to the opportunity that will help in growth.
Also, such types have different rules when it comes to fundamentally, and they have differences from such personalities.
Even though it seems difficult to relate but they are different, which became their strength and can be the weakness of ENFJ.
So if they are able to develop relationships, they can learn a lot.
ENFJ love language
A relationship with ENFJ can be enthusiastic can be supportive, and helpful.
Also, they are dedicated most to their partner and do whatever can please them.
Additionally, they are sensitive when it comes to emotions and reactions from their partners.
They Are Encouraging
The personality makes great cheerleaders when they are in a relationship. They ensure the partners and themselves as well as explore their potential.
Also, they are engaged and ready to help when they see the practitioner have the opportunity to grow and achieve accomplishments.
They Want Harmony More Than Anything
The personality when they are in a romantic relationship, they want harmony.
Sometimes they are ready to choose what they need.
The convicts make such personalities upset, and they tend to avoid it at all costs.
Also, they are sensitive when it’s about themselves and can be highly emotional.
But they have great insight when it comes to what makes tier partner motives and takes care of their emotions/
They Will Need Great Care
Even though the personality itself is dedicated towards their partner, they expect the same from them.
Since they are sensitive toward criticism, they need to be taken care of when they are going through up and down.
Apart from this, they ended the apparition and credit for what they were doing.
They Need Appreciation
The ideal partner for the personality is the show for their support, dedication, and support.
Also, they can get the same amount of dedication and devotion from their partners.
They also need that the partner puts effort into understanding what the person feels and values.
What To Expect When ENFJ Are In Romantic Relationships?
The personality can be highly intense when it comes to their heart.
Also, they won’t have it any other way.
People who have such a personality are really setting themselves up for anything that doesn’t support their ideas. Also, it is the same when they are in a romantic relationship.
The personality wants to fall in love with a person who has the context of a heart and tenor of their soul. They are not someone who just follows the look of the person.
Well when ENFJ is in a romantic relationship, these things can be expected from them.
It Will Be More Than Just Dating Game
When the ENFJ is in a romantic relationship, they are someone who looks more than just dating.
it includes –
- The personality falls hard when they do, and they don’t pretend or copy it.
- Protagonists are the personality types who are ready to feel how much they are in love.
- They will be the first who will make the mv instead of playing the games and waiting for reassurances.
- When It comes to dating, they are willing to put everything out, which can be refreshing and more than usual.
- Also, they are intense when it comes to their passion which makes them appealing to a lot of people.
- They are also eager to prove their commitments toward the realistic.
It Will Be More About Dreams
Even when they are on a first date, the personality may turn to the conversation, which might become weightier topics.
They will be more about –
- The personality doesn’t just want to know about the movies and tv shows; they will talk about the partner’s aspirations and dreams.
- Also, they change the hope to make themselves better in this world.
- As the relationship deepens, the protagonist takes pride in a better partner that makes the dreams come true.
- For personality, they find the greatest joy when they help their partners to be better and achieve their goals.
- They can take forward, taking their partner‘s goals to be their own.
- However, they can be problematic if they become more than needed invested/
- They might end up ignoring their own hobbies, friendships, self-care, and dreams.
- Also, they can be too much pushing which might their partners don’t need.
- When the protagonist gets too carried away, they find too much pressure, which backfires.
- The partner can get insecure, fearing that they are not good which makes them angry and resentful.
- However, the protagonist should learn how to encourage their partner without pushing or creating pressure.
It Will Be For Long Haul
Well, the personality has keener than others when it comes to establishing a commitment with the partner.
It includes –
- They take their dating and relationship seriously.
- Also, when they are in the earliest days of a relationship, the protagonist tends to have much more focus on being for long-term/
- The relationship matures, and they want to bring the potential to be more fruition.
- While the personality knows how to be more enjoyable, and they know love is not just about games and fun.
- It can be beautiful, as they care about what can be pleasing for their partner.
- They can be sensitive which can be tuned to their shifting desires and moods.
- As long as they are not losing track which helps them to find what they need, the people will enjoy their rewarding relationships.
- The partner will find mutual support, trust, honesty, and of course, a lot of love.
What Does Friendship Look Like With an ENFJ Personality Type?
Connecting with others makes ENFJ feel much more alive and also purposeful.
Also, no surprise that they are apathetic about their friendship.
The personality also has sincerity, dedication, and effort into saying close with whom they are friends.
It Will Be a Wealth Of Prespectivenss
When people have friendships with ENFJ, there are only some personalities who can have sincere desires to know more about the people.
It includes –
- The personality discovers someone who has quirks and to have the opinion, hopes, and follies are to find the purest pleasures.
- Lots of personality doesn’t help but be fascinated when they have worldviews, even when they digress wholeheartedly.
- Encourage the wealth of prescribes what makes for the personality to become more interesting.
- ENFJ likes to surround itself with friends and acquaintances who become more experienced and have ideas of their own.
It Will Through Thick And Thin
The personality can be the best friend who could wish for their friendship to be trustworthy and kind-hearted.
Also, they have an amazing, dedicated amount of energy and attention to their friendship.
They can also be used in both ways by taking time.
Nothing makes the person happier; people care about doing well.
It Will be About Finding Balance
While the personality enjoys lending a helping hand, they are not always happy when it comes to results.
The trust that doesn’t all people have the energy to take what their personality offers.
The personality type may also feel unappreciated and resentful if what they are offering is too often or backfires.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQs)
What makes ENFJ stressful?
ENFJ tend to feel stressed when they are judged by people, especially when they are someone who is close to them.
They take it seriously when someone does criticism.
Does ENFJ have a jealous personality?
Well, the personality has no jealousy as they have controlling behavior over their partners. But they prioritize their well-being a lot.
Why is ENFJ a rare personality?
The personality has 4% population as they are because strong Ni uses are not common.
- ENFP Vs. ENFJ Personality: Key Differences
- Difference Between ISTJ and ENFJ Personality
- ENFJ vs. INFP Relationship: Key Differences
- 50 Epic List of Famous People & Celebrities with ENFJ Personality Type
- 25 Signs of an ENFJ – The Second Rarest Personality Type
Carol T. Mahaffey is a certified American Author And a creator of Theleaderboy. Carol is a Self-Taught Marketer with 10+ Years of Experience. She brings her decade of experience to her current role, where she is dedicated to writing books, blogs, and articles, inspiring the world on how to become a better Leader.